<VV> Fuel Pump Issues

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Apr 25 21:33:42 EDT 2011

I think you need to diagnose the spark first - try pulling the coil wire and hold it close (1/8" or so) to ground and crank the engine.  Does it have spark?  If you have a low battery from cranking and the Pertronix wired to the coil, you may not have enough voltage to trigger the coil, how many volts are there at the coil? To check, jumper the + coil side direct to the battery, if that doesn't work then the Pertronix is suspect.

--Bryan