<VV> Corvair Olympics & DACC Homecoming

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 25 23:26:37 EDT 2011

Hi Ken,

The on line registration seems to be set up for last year.  Will it be
updated soon?

This is an event that I've wanted to attend for years.  This is the first
year where the dates do not conflict with other items and I'm trying to push
for a large showing from CCE.  I'd like to be able to direct them to current
info as soon as it is available.

Thanks.

Later, JR