<VV> Fwd: Corvair Olympics & DACC Homecoming

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Apr 26 06:54:12 EDT 2011

Thanks for the response JR ... and we will surely be glad to see you :-)

The registration form will work for this year even through there are a couple of details that have not been updated.  The form says it is for 2010 in one place and 2009 in another; it worked then and it works now.  Just fill it out and send it on its way!

There a couple of variations on the events list also.  Friday night will not have a drive in movie ... but it will have an early evening BBQ.  We have not been granted a 4 hour window at the GM Heritage Museum.  The new hours will be posted later.

So do sign up if you can make it.  And register with the Comfort Inn at their local number [NOT the 800 number]; tell them you are coming to the Homecoming to get the special discount room rate.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.