<VV> Early Model Battery

bowtieguy at cox.net bowtieguy at cox.net
Mon Aug 15 16:05:18 EDT 2011

Ray,

I am sorry to hear of your experiences. My battery was fine from Walmart. Interstate is another 51R source to consider. It replaced one from Batteries Plus that did not last. The internet makes it easy to shop and Consumer Reports gives guidelines for car batteries, but not this size. Delco still makes a 53 and Napa can get it for you.

Bob Vukas (bowtieguy at cox.net).