<VV> KEYS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 19:11:49 EDT 2011

OLD time AAA garages had a 100 key GM master key set.the club issued them ,
 and a pick set at a cost.
 it takes time and patience , but most of the time they seem to work  on
the first 50 keys  tried. they have helped me many times over the  years..i
kept them in my tool box after retiring. i gave up loaning them out ,  as a
few came up missing. they are numbered . you take the one that works to the
store and have a few cut. i now also keep my own blanks on that chain.
if you really look , you can find them for sale. they usually run about
$100 for a set.

if you can get the lock off to take to locksmith , a good one will key it
cheap. the last one i did was a FC door handle set , both were done for less
 than $20 in Syracuse at FRADON  locks.
i save all GM lock parts from corvairs , and speedo parts . they are
getting tougher to find .
regards, Tim Colson