<VV> Pushrod tube bores

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 13 18:16:54 EST 2011

And another thing,
The edges of those holes the push rod tubes go through are very sharp.
During engine builds I relieve those edges. I'm also extra careful when
inserting the tubes so as not to nick an O ring.
Always put some oil or light grease on them too.
I use a deep socket that will just fit in the end to tap them in place.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com