<VV> Experts

David B. Neale david.neale3 at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 31 13:20:00 EST 2011

"Look at Corvairs, STILL getting flak from "experts" who are nothing
of the sort but they get believed anyway. tony "

I was advised many years ago that, with regard to 'Experts', an 'Ex' is a has-been and a 'spert' is a drip under pressure. Of course, this works more correctly verbally than in print, but you'll get the drift, as we might say. In the case of Corvairs, the definition is admirably suited to a great many of the vehicle's detractors.  May I wish a hearty Happy New Year to each and every one of you, and to your families and friends; may 2012 be a healthy, peaceful and proseperous year.

David

Still wishing I had never unzipped the rear window on MY '65 Monza 140HP 4-speed convertible, which now flatly refuses to be re-zipped.
Leicestershire, England.