<VV> was "more shop talk" now Rotisserie

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Thu Feb 3 19:52:05 EST 2011

I use a farm jack from Harbor Freight (under $50).
http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?category=&q=farm+jack  I
just hook up the rotissorie to the car and  use the farm jack to raise one
end about a foot, lock the rotissorie upright in place, lift the other end
and repeat until I get to the height desired.  The farm jack will go up
nearly four feet.  It may not be very convenient but it was cheap and it
does work rather well.  I place the jack on the rotissorie - not the car.

Dennis Dorogi