<VV> Corvair lowering

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Sun Feb 6 13:24:54 EST 2011

I totally agree about the lightning strike -- it struck me when I began
my restoration.  I was struck by the lightning of enlightenment and my
restoration turned into a restomodification.  I decided that with some
changes, a good car ('65) could be even better.  So, hd springs,
urethane bushings, quick steering box, Corbeau seats, new
instrumentation, DIN radio mount w/modern radio, sound system, center
consoles (between the seats and under the center of the dash), bullet
mirrors, etc.

As for lowering, I used the shorter hd springs and will cut them down a
bit if I need/want more.

Ray, if you haven't done so already, check in at the Corvair Center
Forum (http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/list.php?1) for some ideas and
feedback from EM owners -- and search on some keywords.

Dave Keillor