<VV> Corvair Sighting

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sun Jan 2 19:54:29 EST 2011

VVers:

Forgive me if this has been posted -- and I did check the archives and
couldn't find a reference -- but there's a VERY clear glimpse of an LM
Corvair in the current movie "The Fighter".

I saw the picture this weekend with my girlfriend (it's about Mickey
Ward, the boxer).  The movie is very, very good -- quite intense boxing
scenes -- and the Corvair is just the icing on the cake.  We drove my
'66 Corsa to the theater and, when the white LM appeared I leaned over
to point it out, and she said (before I was able to say a word), "I
know.  I know."

I know a few people who worked on the movie (it was filmed here in New
England), so I will send emails to see what I can learn about why it was
there.  I will let everyone know.

Steven "go see it" Serenska

'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4, now driven 365 days
'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4, pickled until April