<VV> NAPA Classics Calendar with Corvair

Karl Haakonsen (cityhawk@pobox.com) karlhaakonsen at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 21:29:56 EST 2011

Tom is right... in addition to the Corvair Forum "Corvair of the Month" calendar (available on cafepress.com), I discovered this one, which I liked because it's a little more "stock" which I like:

http://www.cafepress.com/+corvair_wall_calendar,31581461

Karl in Boston

1966 Monza Convertible 110/PG

www.chezhawk.com/VairBlog

Tom in Ohio Says:

Guys, I have one of those NAPA calendars and there's only one picture of the '66
Corsa convert. It's used twice, on the cover and in June. The rest of the cars
in the calendar are neat -- most from the '50s and '60s --  but going to the
trouble of buying a case of them and distributing 'em because of that one
Corvair? Well, that's up to you.

--Tom in Ohio