<VV> Cooling Question

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 15:55:20 EST 2011

Not sure why those fans would help, given that all the air still has to
go through the engine. Personally, I think mounting the condenser in
the front with its own fans gets the heat away from an already
marginally cooled engine.
Obviously a remote oil cooler with a thermostat would do wonders for
oil temps!

John Roberts