<VV> update on tires

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 16:28:46 EST 2011

OK  so here's what I did today (boss was out of the office). I called
several tire dealers who in turn called their suppliers. I asked if they could
get 185x80x13 tires. Some laughed, some said no way, one guy said he hasn't
seen those since he was in diapers! All asked what they were going on and when
I told them the usual comments were made. Anyway I stopped at Tire Kingdom
on the way home. He said he had at least 70 of them in the Tampa warehouse
and over 100 in the West Palm Beach warehouse. I'm in the Tampa-St.
Petersburg area. They are $71.00 a piece plus tax, mounting etc.
      He gave me a store directory and although they are called different
names they seem to be all over the US.If you want to persue this in your area
email me and I can tell you what is near you. They only come in blackwall.
       Would have liked to have had whitewalls but hey it's a tire. Ed in
Florida