<VV> Cooling Question

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 14:16:27 EST 2011

"...I agree with Smitty on this. I see no reason to use small fans on  the
condenser. You've already got the huge Corvair fan pulling air  through the
condenser..."

If the issue is strictly concerning engine cooling, I agree. However, if
the issue involves the performance of an original R-12 system, converted to
134a, and using the original condenser, then "helper" fans are an  absolute
must in a warm climite. Otherwise, find a spot to incorporate one  or
several modern, parallel flow condensers.

Mike Mauro
Licensed HVAC Contractor