<VV> For those interested in the 1969 Group (otherwise ignore)

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Thu Jan 6 15:22:01 EST 2011

This outreach is for those of you interested in the 1969 Corvair Group that
do not subscribe to the 1969 Discussion Group or our group on Facebook.

The January 2011 Sixty-Niner is near completion and distribution is
anticipated within the next couple of weeks!

If you have not replied to the email from our group Secretary, Dave
Leonard, to confirm your contact information or if you did not receive the
email from Dave, please do so as soon as possible.

It is important to update your information and provide an email address to
assure that our directory information is correct and that you recieve the
rosters and newsletters!

The 1969 Corvair Vehicle Roster update is also in the works and will be
complimentary to all members in good standing.

Dave's contact information is listed on the 1969 Group listing on the CORSA
website. If you can't find it, simply reply to me and I'll forward it on to
him.

Yours truly,

Steve Brown
Wallingford, PA

President, The 1969 Corvair Group
Current owner of #0069, Monza convertible 140/PG, Frost Lime / Black /
Black