<VV> NAPA Calendar

Jerome Thomas jcthomas55 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 10:14:36 EST 2011

We are the proud owners of the '66 Corsa Turbo convertible in the NAPA calenar. The car is totally stock with the exception of a dual master cylinder. The car was restored by Tim Cotrofeld and we have been enjoying it since the spring of 2008. The car is Aztec bronze with fawn interior and top. The calendar does make it appear more red than bronze. We are members of Corsa and the Capital District Covairs and VICE (Vermont Independent Corvair Enthusiasts). We run vintage NYS plate on the rear, but as many of our fellow car owners, we do not run the (required) front plate. No hassles yet about that. The calendar is done by a Albany based photographer and car columnist, Dan Lyons. All the cars with the exception of the Arizona car are Northeast based cars. The pictures were taken July of 2009 in a upscale neighborhood of Albany, NY. The model, Jennie, was a local college student. According to Dan 250,000 calendars were printed and distributed nationally. I have several from various places and have heard from people all over the states who have found them. We have had fun with this and it all happened by chance when Dan approached us at a car show at the Saratoga Auto Musuem and asked if he could shoot the car. Thanks for your interest and comments.
Diane & Jerry Thomas
Greenwich, NY