<VV> wheel cylinder question

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 19:01:13 EST 2011

Around here parts vehicles are $250 minimum because of scrap prices. The
local pic-a-part style yards pay $295 for a complete car! Now if the
parts car is missing items, the price goes lower, but as long as the
item exists, even if it is non  functional, the price stays high. i.e.
wheels rusty, engine seized, the parts still have weight.

This is a far cry from the free parts cars we have been offered for the
last 30 years!

Frank DuVal