<VV> wheel cylinder question

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 7 09:42:18 EST 2011

I believe all 4 are different. As far as the Rampside, you are probably in a good position (due to proximity). If you have the space, interest, and ability, it would probably be worth picking up for parts. A "parts" vehicle is valued at $100 unless it truly has rare and unique stuff. Or the ramp/tailgates are probably worth 250-500 each depending on condition and ones needs for them.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado