<VV> wheel cylinder question

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 08:32:20 EST 2011

Are the wheel cylinders on an FC the same front & rear? They appear to be
from a visual inspection. I tried looking them up but I seem to have a
problem finding anything in Clarks online catalog and I do not have my paper
copies here at work.

On another note many of you probably saw the Rampside on eBay that was
listed at $6500.00, the seller really got blasted by messages and posted
them all in the auction! He lowered the price to $850.00 and it did not
sell. It is located in Ft. Lauderdale not far from me. I called him and he
still has it. I am going to look at it tonight, I was thinking about picking
it up as a parts vehicle. Opinions?? Reasonable price?? You can see it here:
*http://tinyurl.com/2alx7sr*
Thanks,
Harry Smith
1963 Rampside