<VV> Monza Jr and Chevy Jr - Special option

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 20:09:32 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/7/2011 1:28:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jryall at juno.com writes:

I'm looking for a Tecumseh 3.5 hp motor for this application.   I
primarily need the blower shroud with the gas tank, as it does have  a
motor, but the tank is mounted ahead of the motor, and the body won't  fit
on the chassis.  If you have a dead motor with these parts,  I'd
appreciate hearing from you.

Please reply offline to  jryall at juno.com

John Ryall

John - Are you going to equip it with the optional, but needed,  "Helmet"
option? Be careful out there!

-Seth