<VV> metallic brake shoes

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 18:27:03 EST 2011

I don't know either, Dave. I drove my 64 Spyder Conv for many years with
Velvetouch metallic brake linings and always had the self adjusters
working. This is a regular brake car, not a metallic brake optioned one.
Same with my 70 Buick wagon (still using them on the front axle, last
production year of front drums).

Frank DuVal