<VV> Dual MC Rod Adjustment

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 18:49:58 EST 2011

Hey Lon,

I installed the dual mc from Clark's on my '64 Monza Vert. and don't remember
seeing any note about needing to adjust the rod out further. The whole assembly
came as a unit and I installed it as directed, I think. No opportunity to test
it yet as the rest of the car is still undergoing restoration.

What kind of adjustment are we talking about?

Thanks,
Byron Comp
'64 Monza Vert.
Gainesville, FL