<VV> Cooling Question

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 21:44:30 EST 2011

                                          B"H

interesting modification...looks like you remove the A/C condenser, cut an opening in the steel firewall and put the oil cooler flush with the opening, then bolt the A/C condenser back, in front of the oil cooler (closer to the rear of the car)?

Sounds like it might be worthwhile, maybe in the spring if I can get a couple of days to do the work.

I work VERY slowly, it took a month!! to get my A/C installed, working, and completed (Clark's says it should take a weekend...)

Thanks for the tip...Bill