<VV> Can't Select Reverse

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jan 9 16:42:01 EST 2011

One might think that the coupler is keyed to the shift rod and there is
no rotation allowed. BUT, there is enough slop in the key that rotation
of the two parts will greatly effect the ability to get into reverse. I
would also check the pin that connects the shift coupler to the selector
rod going into the transmission for wear, like Matt says.

Frank DuVal