<VV> Advice on Heat/Defrost

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jan 10 21:22:24 EST 2011

Having a heater is very handy, just about everywhere in the US there is some part of the year that is "chilly" but not "winter" (opinions of chilly vary, however :-)  Even for a relative showpiece, it is likely to get driven to events or meetings during this time unless it's a true trailer queen.  If it's at all reasonable, I'd at least put back the heater box and the controls/cables since those are tough to put in an assembled car.

--Bryan