<VV> Advice on Heat/Defrost

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 10 22:00:50 EST 2011

even more important in a convertible. I never realized how much I missed
my heater in my 68 convertible, until I hooked it back up last fall.
What a blast it makes on chilly morning runs to work and in the evening
(top DOWN of course). These cars have great heaters, and the addition of
the HO blower makes it even better.

All this, not to mention the basic safety aspect of being able to keep
the windshield from fogging up. Unless it's a sure "show piece" sale,
I'd say hook up the heat.

Regards,
jack kean
Arlington, Texas
68 Convertible (no. I was not riding around in the coldish weather this
weekend).

As Brian suggested, find and install all of the hard to get at parts
now. That will include all of the engine pieces too (shrouds, hoses,
thermostats, ....)