<VV> Funky idle question

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 12 00:08:51 EST 2011

The first thought that come to mind is that Ralph should change his name.

Second thought is - did the weights get re-installed correctly in the
distributor.

Third - check that "new" cap by trying a different one.

Last thought - I can't say anything about pertronics since I've only used a
points ignition in my Vairs.

Later, JR