<VV> Need a Crank shaft for a 63 Monza Syder Turbo!

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 12:10:53 EST 2011

David, are you converting your 150 HP to a 180 HP, otherwise, you need
a crank for a 145?
The 63 had the 145 engine in it. If you need a 145 turbo crank, Larry
Shapiro's shop had one for sale on ebay awhile ago, I know because
they sent it to me by mistake instead of a 8409 crank I needed to
convert my 145 to a 164 in my 62 coupe. Mark Durham