<VV> Trailer Queen - was Heat/Defrost Repair

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 14:06:19 EST 2011

>Now, as for the "trailer Queen" idea, that was my original dream, and I've spent
>ALOT of money pursuing it. But as I've gotten further into the process, I've
>learned that may never be possible, at least not as a concours contender.

I may be wrong here, as I am not much of a concours competitor, but I
believe that in CORSA at least there are classes for all sorts of
modified cars, not just the 110% stock original over-restored ones.  I
would think, if you are considering a concours quality car, that
installation of the heater assemblies would be nearly mandatory to be
competitive.

I recall one recent group Econo-Run drive to an early morning cruise-in
where it seemed I was the only one not wiping condensation from the
inside of my windows (a 1960 w/ working gas heat - gave me a good clear
view of all the window wipers).  Functional defrosters come in quite handy!

Bill Strickland