<VV> Rear Antenna Instalation - 65 Corvair

Leland L Garland lgarland1 at cox.net
Wed Jan 12 23:51:14 EST 2011

Seth, Marc, Marc, Jim, and Lee:

Thanks to all of you for your responses to my radio antenna question.

With regard to the Lee's response, I was not aware of the Dealer
Installed Accessories book but will try to find one.  I do have the
Clark's reproduced assembly manual but all it says is that the rear
antenna is a Fisher Body installed option and does not provide any
further information.  As a matter of fact, there are several areas that
are not covered in the assembly manual because they were installed by
Fisher before transfer to Chevrolet.