<VV> Trans/Diff Separation

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:04:21 EST 2011

Harry, all that could be true, however, when I took my 62's apart to
inspect it, everythng screwed apart with a screwdriver as a lever,
very easy and smooth. Neither the trans or the diff had been apart in
48 years. So, its a mixed bag, go easy and if you need the
reinforcement (the big tools) you have been forwarned. :):)  Mark
Durham