<VV> Distributor Rebuilding Help Needed

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 21:27:07 EST 2011

Thanks Kevin and Bryan. It ended up being a burr on the end of the shaft. I
missed it because I didn't realize it was such a close fit on the smaller
diameter. I was focused on the larger one closer to the plate. I chucked the
shaft into my drill press, lightly filed a chamfer onto the end of the
shaft, polished it and all went together very nicely. What a difference a
new oilite bushing makes.

--
Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com