<VV> passing of a friend

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 22:27:07 EST 2011

Oh yeah! I remember Jerry. If he ever met you, I'd bet he'd remember you.
Every time I went to Iowa, he always greeted me by name. That always made me
 feel welcome (not that other Iowa guys didn't). Jerry was a great Corvair
friend  and I will miss him.

Ned

In a message dated 1/13/2011 8:50:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,