<VV> FW: Jerry N.

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 23:02:33 EST 2011

Some of you may have meet Jerry. Thought you might like to see this. A very special person.  Bob Dunahugh
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:34:19 -0800
From: tkrolling at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Jerry N.
To: denise_arras at yahoo.com
CC: dblschmelling at gmail.com; bmitchell at cfu.net; henderson920 at aol.com; yenko108 at hotmail.com; obcurrier at mchsi.com; Bribecs2 at aol.com; monza67 at aol.com; denise_arras at yahoo.com; dmuhlena at yahoo.com; eprosise at hotmail.com; jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com; gnafziger1288 at msn.com; bears_corvairs at msn.com; kraye001 at umn.edu; joncrisman at msn.com; kal_baconneggs at yahoo.com; deltainc at grm.net; qqww3 at yahoo.com; iad507 at mchsi.com; pedalplane at imonmail.com; wackcor23 at msn.com; Michael.Mueller at pepsico.com; iakcfan1 at yahoo.com; mjsvair at q.com; ray-mary225 at msn.com; rpllaw at gmail.com; vairhead63 at hotmail.com; vairbuggy63 at yahoo.com; teshep at marshallnet.com; spurkill at imonmail.com; joetown1 at netins.net; waydongra at wmconnect.com

Thanks DeniseIt's our hope this year we get one of our e mail addresses on the distribution list.   The one listed here is a really old one of John's.   We understand, hard to keep up on stuff   Our contact info:   John:   ssvairnut at yahoo.com         Teresa   tkrolling at yahoo.com    or JTVairs.com  for our website
Guys, I posted a little tribute on YouTube.    I'm doing another one that includes Bob Henderson and a little of Chuck Armer.   I had some neat photos.   See you all on Saturday.    Anyone that wants a disc of photos, I'll bring extra to the party to give away. John &
 Teresa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMBTSIhSaTo