<VV> Mark Corbin, are you out there?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 22:20:37 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/14/2011 7:33:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
AeroNed at aol.com writes:

Tim,

My sedan comment was not intended to be disrespectful  to Mark, but perhaps

it did go in that direction. Mark did/does tend  to require/demand the
proper  terms be used. However, this gathering  of enthusiasts is just not
that
formal. When someone calls a LM 4  door a sedan in a question or comment, I

know it's really a hardtop  and can get past the minor misuse of the term
get  to the real  heart of the post.

Ned

See how Mark has VV trained?  We don't need him to discuss hardtop 4  door
Corvairs.  The thread will go on without him.  But I trust  he is ok and
just on sabbatical.

Bob