<VV> ambient???????

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 18:31:26 EST 2011

                                               B"H

As a car enthusiast who understands the basics of how automatic chokes work, I regret the day the automakers started putting in automatic chokes into cars.

The ability to feather the choke to get the car running smoothly and maximize warmup smoothness and control fuel enconomy is worth far more to me personally, than the convnience of not having the need to do so.

Most of my cars with auto chokes have been a big pain in the butt, although my Vair starts and runs smoothly through the warmup cycle.

The automakers should have left well enough alone.  Just my 2 cents.  I know I'm being totally impractical.

Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza 110 PG