<VV> [fastvair] More Video

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Jan 19 12:20:13 EST 2011

  Sorry, that should be 1998, not 90.
  Rick

  I have reposted the 1990 NECC track event form the St. Louis convention.
  I re-edited it from my original footage so it's a little bit better quality.

  Rick Norris
  #36 Sunoco Corvair
  www.corvairalley.com

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6eD78QRc4A

  Messages in this topic (1)
  Recent Activity:
  Visit Your Group
  This list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
  Post message: fastvair at yahoogroups.com

  MARKETPLACE
  Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!