<VV> Take a virtual tour

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 09:03:26 EST 2011

HI GUYS,

My post a few weeks ago refered to a friend , Wayne of Hot Rods Plus. I just learned he has his website up and running. I invite you to check it out......... For custom fabrication & anything else you may need , he is your guy on the east coast. Just google hot rods plus llc..............

Bob Isaac
Moonpie Racing