<VV> LM with FWD V-6

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Thu Jan 20 09:56:16 EST 2011

Karl:  I also remember the LM with what I remember as a Citation 2.8 V-6
behind the back seat.  I think it was an automatic, but am not certain.  I
don't remember where the radiator was.  I think it was a bronze or burnt
orange in color.

Since I don't remember much about it. I must not have actually paid that
much attention to it, because I do remember other cars there.

Historically Yours,
			James Rice

Message: 1