<VV> PG bellhousing for MT

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 18:01:26 EST 2011

Bryan, all this means is that the quick and dirty exchange takes a
hour longer to cradle the engines side by side and switch the bell
housings. Also, going from the PG to the clutch, make sure there is a
bushing in the end of the crankshaft for the clutch shaft.

Extra parts: Bell housing gasket (pan gasket if not careful), front
seal, clutch bushing.
Make sure you seal the flywheel bolt threads with high temp RTV or you
will have a leak.

Mark Durham