<VV> 2011 CORSA Denver Hotel Reservation

Arlette Pat arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 03:42:30 EST 2011

Hi Timothy,

Thanks, thanks lots for the warning. I had not booked!

After reading your note I immediately placed an international call to the host hotel (1.00 am USA time but Saturday afternoon in Australia) and booked my room at the Doubletree.

Looking forward to seeing all my Corvair friends again in 2011.

Regards

Carl L. Kelsen
1965 RHD Corvair Monza convertible
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

From: shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
"I made our reservation today at the Doubletree for the convention and was told by the representative (in Tampa Florida) that there were no more rooms available for the CORSA block. I found this hard to believe so I called the hotel itself and talked to the manager who informed that rooms were still available though not too many. So if anyone wants to be at the host hotel for the convention you should contact them fairly soon. And don't necessarily believe all the rooms are taken without checking with the hotel itself. I also hope the CORSA website will be updated soon regarding the Denver convention (only 6 months away).
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Jason- Front desk manager at the Doubletree 303-779-6161"