<VV> 67 coupe with A/C radio speaker

dcastiaux at aol.com dcastiaux at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 15:53:15 EST 2011

Does anyone know if the stock speaker listed in Clark's fits the cars with A/C. (Yes, I called and asked but they just seemed a little unsure....) I can't find my assembly manual for the 67. I found my books on my 62 Rampside, but of course that's no help. I would like to install a dual voice coil speaker but, I don't think there is room, anyone know better!!.
It's been years since I've been under a Corvair dash, ( my least favorite place to work ) The speaker that I pulled out is not stock and was just shoved up in there. Anybody know of any sources, ideas? Thanks to anyone who replies, and press on to the rest.....  David in OKC