<VV> 67 coupe with A/C radio speaker

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Sun Jan 23 16:12:52 EST 2011

Yes, a genuine stock speaker will fit an LM AC car, but it's very tight.
If you can get a stock speaker (you'll also need the mounting bracket),
you can probably find someone to re-cone it for you.  Electro-tech has
one that looks like it might fit http://www.turnswitch.com/speakers.htm.
(The original is 9-5/8 x 6-13/16.)

See attached picture of original speaker and bracket.  You might also be
able to use two thin speakers with a fabricated mounting.  I have
pictures of one I made for my '65 non-AC car.

Dave Keillor