<VV> Rear Antenna

Leland L Garland lgarland1 at cox.net
Sun Jan 23 22:02:03 EST 2011

Van, No there was no rubber plug but I suppose someone could have
removed it if present.

After I located the hole by feel using your pictures as a guide, I
rolled down the quarter window and with the engine deck lid open the
hole is clearly visible by sighting back through the window opening (my
car doesn't have any fuzzies at present).

Leland
65 coupe, Phoenix