<VV> 67 Coupe with A/C and radio

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sun Jan 23 22:14:25 EST 2011

David I don't know about your speaker specifically, but I can tell you what
I did.  Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures.  I installed the factory
A/C unit in my 66 coupe last summer.  I have a modified speaker in the dash
that consists of two 4" round speakers mounted in the original location.  I
had to modify the center duct in order to clear the speaker on the passenger
side.  The amount I had to remove was not that great and doesn't seem to
impede the air flow at all.  The most difficult part of the job as you can
well imagine is getting the duct out and then back in.  Since the duct is
ABS plastic or something similar, the modification is rather simple and
straight forward.  Good luck,

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY
66 Monza coupe 140/4 speed/A/C