<VV> 64 rear heater duct pictures?

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 20:33:40 EST 2011

Hi Mel-
While I appreciate the offer, I have a 63, but have a need to see what the 64's look like. I'm trying
to mount a aftermarket rear seat, and the ideal location for the seat mount bracket is where the
exisiting heater duct is. While there are a number of ways to work around this problem, a nice
way to deal with it might be to use the 64' type ducts, as they have a flexible hose (I'm thinking that
the flexible hose might be able to be moved over, and out of the way of this new mount) in the area
thats causing the problem, whereas the 63 and earlier were the sheet metal type ducts.
If your ducts are the y-shaped plastic kind with the flexible hose, please send the picture, but if they are the
black sheet metal kind (like I have), dont bother.
Thanks again!
Kevin Nash