<VV> VIRUS THREAT ROLAND TABER

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sat Jan 29 20:44:08 EST 2011

It got through because he's a member of the VVs in good standing who's mail
account has been hijacked. This is not an unusual event.  We have a half
dozen or more members moderated who have had the same problem.  We can't do
anything until the first message is sent.

It's up to you decide what to open and what to delete.  I would suggest you
and everyone else delete any message from the VVs with a link only or
without a good explanation why the link is Corvair related.

The VVs will moderate him until his account is cleaned up, but you have to
be forever vigilant about which links you follow.

Dennis for VV-Help