<VV> Wiper arm location

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 05:59:36 EST 2011

And if you decide to pull the Plenum cover, have a shop vac handy. Pull the
vents on the inside kick panels and vacuum it all out. I'm sure you'll find
years of decay.

George Jones
Eastern Division Director,
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom