<VV> Fwd: 2012 Convention/NECC track day poll

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 22:00:28 EDT 2011

____________________________________
 From: Taruffi57 at aol.com
To: fastvair at yahoogroups.com
Sent: 7/8/2011  10:00:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: 2012 Convention/NECC track  day poll

Guys,

I know this is a year away, but B. O'Neill has led me to believe that
there may or may not be a track day scheduled in July 2012.  This would  be a
main interest as far as I am concerned in making the long drive to the
Convention from Florida.  He stated that Lime Rock - which I would  LOVE to run,
has gotten expensive -and unless we can muster a sizeable number  of entries,
that venue is unlikely to happen.  I am not aware of what  other potential
tracks may be in that area.  I also do not know how  far Lime Rock is from
the Convention site.

I was thinking that if we can give Brian a rough idea of how many of us
are likely to attend, he may have a better idea of whether of not Lime Rock is
 feasible.

Can we have a show of hands?

#1. -- Joe Dunlap

Thanks