<VV> Extra Deep valve covers

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 14:14:38 EST 2011

Jeff at SC Performance (And before that, Bob Sutcliffe) had the tall
aluminum covers made to clear the roller rockers and stud girdles that were used
on sand-drag cars and a few road racing cars. Jeff is working on another
production run but doesn't have any at this moment. He will be coming to the
Corvair Performance Workshop next weekend in Indy. You can ask him about
them  there.  Another alternative might be to band-saw a pair of covers and
weld  a steel spacer in place or stack two - with a little metal work, to gain
height.

- Seth Emerson

In a message dated 3/12/2011 7:44:05 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,